Heat Pump Maintenance in Tucson, Vail, Rita Ranch, Marana, Oro Valley, AZ, and Surrounding Areas
Top-notch Heat Pump Maintenance in Tucson, AZ
Heat pump systems have to be maintained properly so that you can indulge in a relaxing atmosphere at your house or business site all year round. Heat pumps prove to be a steady source of heat during winters, and during the severely hot summers, it will cool your house. An efficiently working heat pump boosts the performance of the HVAC system and provides you savings on energy costs. Call Us for the Best Heat Pump Maintenance in Tucson, Vail, Rita Ranch, Marana, Oro Valley, AZ, and Surrounding Areas.
Surviving the extreme weather in Arizona can be a nightmare if your heat pump doesn’t work correctly. In such cases, it is suggested to take help from the well-trained technicians at Strongbuilt Plumbing Heating and Air, who are specialized in taking care of residential as well as commercial heat pump maintenance in Tucson, AZ. You can trust our experts to run a thorough check and detect the reasons behind malfunctioning.
Our Heat Pump Services Across Arizona
Our licensed and well-trained technicians at Strongbuilt Plumbing Heating and Air can take care of all cases of heat pump maintenance in Tucson, AZ. Our technicians offer accurate maintenance services for your heat pumps to ensure its optimum functionality.
We provide a long list of heat pump services:
- Heat Pump Installation
- Heat Pump Maintenance
- Heat Pump Repair
- Heat Pump Replacement
- Heat Pump Service
- Heat Pump Tune-Up
- Heat Pump Inspection
- Emergency Heat Pump Repair
Benefits of Choosing Us
- Licensed Experts: Our team of experts has vast experience dealing with the maintenance of heat pump systems. We are professionally trained to provide you with the best quality maintenance services.
- Immediate Response: Our technicians are always available to help you with heat pump maintenance and repair at any time of the day. Once we receive your call, we will devise an immediate plan of action.
- Veteran-Owned Company: Since we are a veteran-owned company, we stick to our strict guidelines and measures that guarantee trust and loyalty to our customers.
It’s important to have your heat pump on a Maintenance plan with service at least every year. The technician can do the following:
- Inspect ducts, filters, blower, and indoor coil for dirt and other obstructions
- Diagnose and seal duct leakage
- Verify adequate airflow by measurement
- Verify correct refrigerant charge by measurement
- Check for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect electric terminals, and, if necessary, clean and tighten connections, and apply a non-conductive coating
- Lubricate motors, and inspect belts for tightness and wear
- Verify correct electric control, making sure that heating is locked out when the thermostat calls for cooling and vice versa
- Verify the correct thermostat operation.